- Representative Matters
Bryce represents clients in real estate and general corporate matters, where he enjoys finding solutions that are both practical and economical. He regularly assists the firm's clients with real estate transactions, including the purchasing, selling, and leasing of properties. He also has experience in negotiating and drafting a variety of commercial agreements.
In addition, Bryce is experienced in a range of litigation matters, from commercial disputes to employment actions. When in the courtroom, he draws upon his prior experience with a well-respected Portland litigation firm, as well as his time working for judges at both the federal and state court levels.
Real Estate Litigation
- Represented owners in boundary line dispute with neighbors.
- Represented owners of retail center in defense of claims regarding common area maintenance.
- Represented property owners in trespass and nuisance matters.
Commercial and Employment Litigation
- Represented healthcare clinic in dissolution dispute with business partners involving claims of breach of fiduciary duty, breach of partnership, and fraud.
- Represented manufacturer in breach of contract claim.
- Represented retail company in wrongful termination claim.
Real Estate and Business Transactions
- Represent regional telecommunications company in real estate contracting matters.
- Represent retail company in acquisition of property for franchisees.
- Represent individuals and entities in drafting and negotiating leases.